BobS

Yes - call an electrician since you obviously have no idea what in the hell
you're doing - or where you're posting - troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
In the front of my apartment, I have electricty, and in the back part,
such as the kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms there no electricty,
there was some in the kitchen , in one outlet, but as i was testing
yesterday that went out. There is no curcuit breaker in this apartment,
and it looks like who ever did this job put everything in the apartment
on one line in the basement. CAN ANYONE HELP , PLEASE