Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BigDaddy

Default Looking for someone in N. Ft Worth

I'm a new to woodworking. It's been 20 years since high school woodshop. I
have finally bought a house and my wife decided to outfit the garage with
power tools!
She got me Ryobi's ( have to start somewhere).
I have a scroll saw, band saw, miter saw, router w/table, belt/disk sander,
10" table saw, drill press, air compressor w/ brad/staple gun and I just
aquired a 12" craftsman lathe 1977 and a late 50's early 60's 14" Delta band
saw.
I have been laid off from my job so I can't hit the college for a class
right now and am looking for
someone to help me with instruction on proper tool usage and pass on some
knowledge to a fledgling woodworker.

Don
Ft. Worth , TX