Default ron Grossi post

Ron and Mary Grossi
Contact phone number
919-553-7901

www.saintbrigid.net
Father Ralph

Perhaps we should all call or send Mr. Grossi a message!! Let's all
ask him politely to stop posting on the rec woodworking site.

Mike

Joe AutoDrill

BUZZZZ... Wrong according to my searches...

That number belongs to:

DUFRESNE, LORI
106 Neuse Ridge Dr
Clayton, NC 27527

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013

wrote in message
oups.com...

Ron and Mary Grossi
Contact phone number
919-553-7901

www.saintbrigid.net
Father Ralph

Perhaps we should all call or send Mr. Grossi a message!! Let's all
ask him politely to stop posting on the rec woodworking site.

Mike

according to Father Ralph's office this is where Ron Grossi is staying
for the winter until May, then they will returm to Saint Brigid
....perhaps this number is a family member or friend?

Joe AutoDrill

according to Father Ralph's office this is where Ron Grossi is staying
for the winter until May, then they will returm to Saint Brigid
...perhaps this number is a family member or friend?

Could be... I'll do some more non-invasive investigative work when I get
home.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013

let us know....perhaps if we all ask him nicely to stop posting on the
woodworking site...he would stop...I believe that he does'nt reaaly
know he is doing it.
Mike

Dave Jackson

It would be great if it was his contact number. There are many other groups
where his posts have been most unwelcome. I'd suggest cross posting his
vitals, and letting nature take its course. --dave

wrote in message
oups.com...

Ron and Mary Grossi
Contact phone number
919-553-7901

www.saintbrigid.net
Father Ralph

Perhaps we should all call or send Mr. Grossi a message!! Let's all
ask him politely to stop posting on the rec woodworking site.

Mike

Dave Jackson

I did a quick search of "Grossi" in the area of the church mentioned and
found this:

Ronald Grossi
964 Grand Blvd
Westbury, NY 11590-6127
Tel.: (516) 333-9522

NOTE: I have not verified if this is the same Ron Grossi posting here.

link.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Ron and Mary Grossi
Contact phone number
919-553-7901

www.saintbrigid.net
Father Ralph

Perhaps we should all call or send Mr. Grossi a message!! Let's all
ask him politely to stop posting on the rec woodworking site.

Mike

John T

This ron grossi certainly knows what he is doing. He is changing his
Yahoo ID (the numbers part) almost every post. This guy is cross-posting
across the entire newsgroups spectrum.
Dammit, I'm tired of his wasted bandwidth too. I've never used my kill
thread button so much....

John

Dave Jackson wrote:

I did a quick search of "Grossi" in the area of the church mentioned

and
found this:

(snipped actual name & address)

NOTE: I have not verified if this is the same Ron Grossi posting

here.

Then it is PRETTY FRIGGIN' IRRESPONSIBLE OF YOU, to post that name &
address.

Personally, I would very much like to know the address of the person in
question. But you'd have to be PRETTY FRIGGIN' SURE before you said
what it was.

Do anyone have any evidence (apart from geographical coincidence), as
to who the person is?

TC

Dave Jackson

Don't see the problem here. I'm merely offered a possible lead as to
contacting a problem spammer. The info I posted is within the realm of
easily accessible public information and is as such not meant to cause
problems for anyone innocent, hence the foot note stating that this MAY NOT
be the same person posting spam here. If you are so interested in
contacting this spammer, why don't you offer some leads worth
investigating, instead of complaining about others methods.

BTW- for those who are interested in contacting this person and asking him
to stop, I have found some other public domain information concerning a
condominium in NC. I have not found a phone number listed yet. The
"coincidences" are beginning to mount, and when I believe I have found
enough to warrant contact, I will call and politely ask him to stop posting
here.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dave Jackson wrote:

I did a quick search of "Grossi" in the area of the church mentioned

and
found this:

(snipped actual name & address)

NOTE: I have not verified if this is the same Ron Grossi posting

here.

Then it is PRETTY FRIGGIN' IRRESPONSIBLE OF YOU, to post that name &
address.

Personally, I would very much like to know the address of the person in
question. But you'd have to be PRETTY FRIGGIN' SURE before you said
what it was.

Do anyone have any evidence (apart from geographical coincidence), as
to who the person is?

TC

On reflection, I take your point that sharing information will increase
the likelihood of finding the person. But IMO, you should make it much
more clear that this is what you were trying to do. It sounded to me,
to be awfully like: "This is him, but don't quote me on that".

TC

I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Woodturning 4 January 27th 05 12:17 PM
Tech: B&K 465 conversion help needed. Long post Pat D. Electronics Repair 5 July 18th 04 01:22 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 12:15 PM
penance for posting OT mel Woodworking 4 January 18th 04 03:27 AM
An open request to all group members (In advance, we admit that this post could be considered commercial in nature) Chris Sypolt Metalworking 1 August 30th 03 02:12 PM