Doggirl3

Default Question.

I need some instructions on how to make a small indoor doggie steps for
my Shiztu-poo so she can climb up on the bed when she want to. Do you
know where I can find some instruction like that please?
Pam-Doggirl3

Edwin Pawlowski

"Doggirl3" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need some instructions on how to make a small indoor doggie steps for
my Shiztu-poo so she can climb up on the bed when she want to. Do you
know where I can find some instruction like that please?
Pam-Doggirl3

Evidently you don't care much about the dog. If you really loved the puppy,
you'd put the mattress on the floor so the dog would not have to climb those
stairs. Meantime, pick the dog up so it does not have to jump that high.

Doggirl3

Edwin Pawlowski,
Oh, I care alot. I always pick her up hug her and play with her. I just
want her to feel like she is a big girl so she can get up on stuff
herself. She seems to be scare to jump up high. She always my little
puppy.
Pam-Doggirl3

Doggirl3

Thanks No,
But I want to make the steps so I can put love into making it for her.
Pam-Doggirl3

Edwin Pawlowski

"Doggirl3" wrote in message
ups.com...
Edwin Pawlowski,
Oh, I care alot. I always pick her up hug her and play with her. I just
want her to feel like she is a big girl so she can get up on stuff
herself. She seems to be scare to jump up high. She always my little
puppy.
Pam-Doggirl3

Please continue to treat her kindly., That way she will be more tender.

Patrick Conroy

Doggirl3 wrote:

I need some instructions on how to make a small indoor doggie steps for
my Shiztu-poo so she can climb up on the bed when she want to. Do you
know where I can find some instruction like that please?
Pam-Doggirl3

Make a ramp with little slats going across every four inches. Cover with
carpet - pick something to match the bedspread/decor.
Doggirl3

Thanks Patrick Conroy.
Pam-Doggirl3

mac davis

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:31:59 GMT, Patrick Conroy
wrote:

Doggirl3 wrote:

I need some instructions on how to make a small indoor doggie steps for
my Shiztu-poo so she can climb up on the bed when she want to. Do you
know where I can find some instruction like that please?
Pam-Doggirl3

Make a ramp with little slats going across every four inches. Cover with
carpet - pick something to match the bedspread/decor.

wide link belt for an escalator

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Steve Knight

On 21 Apr 2005 09:58:31 -0700, "Doggirl3" wrote:

I need some instructions on how to make a small indoor doggie steps for
my Shiztu-poo so she can climb up on the bed when she want to. Do you
know where I can find some instruction like that please?

I have thought of the same thing for our hot dog. she can jump up and down but I
would like her to have a step.
foam blocks covered in cloth so if you bump your toe it will not hurt.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Doggirl3

I went to Bob Vila.com's website and they gave me a site that tell how
to make the dog step. You guys can go on his BSS Bulletin board to see
the site on BobVila.com
Pam-Doggirl3

nlbauers

Doggirl3 wrote:
I need some instructions on how to make a small indoor doggie steps

for
my Shiztu-poo so she can climb up on the bed when she want to. Do you
know where I can find some instruction like that please?
Pam-Doggirl3

Nice cast, proper lure, good technique exhibited once they started
biting. Reeled 'em in and whacked 'em over the head with the Bob Vila
clincher.

Doggirl3

Btw, I have found the answer I was looking for in Bob's Vila's site
thanks for helping. Nlbauers, I think your joke is funny but I always
catch fish by listening to my ex-boyfriend cussing b/c he couldn't
catch them. He was always using the wrong lure.

Doggirl3

Ingore the last news flash. Forgotten I already told you guys I did a
scroll though without reading first.

Doggirl3

Ingore the last news flash. Forgotten I already told you guys I did a
scroll though without reading first.

Doggirl3

Btw, I have found the answer I was looking for in Bob's Vila's site
thanks for helping. Nlbauers, I think your joke is funny but I always
catch fish by listening to my ex-boyfriend cussing b/c he couldn't
catch them. He was always using the wrong lure.

To anyone sick of alt.hvac Matt Morgan Home Repair 87 April 8th 05 05:17 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM