stoutman

Default free plans

GOOGLE and:

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/

"peet" wrote in message
Hi

Can anybody tell me where I can download free plans for furniture, toys
and furniture for children
eg. highchair for baby etc.

Thanks
Peet

Bjarte Runderheim

"Glen" skrev i melding
ink.net...
peet wrote:
Hi

Can anybody tell me where I can download free plans for furniture,

toys
and furniture for children
eg. highchair for baby etc.

Try this, if you do not have it already:

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/r...ex.php?cat=102

Bjarte

I would do a search of this newsgroup of the text string "JOAT".

Hope you've got a big hard drive.

-Phil Crow