Ozoned

Default Extremely Rare Router Bit

Well, maybe not rare, but certainly hard to locate. :wink:

I have a stile and rail bit profile that I would really like to own,
but can find only a couple of retailers :cry: . The bit is the shaker
rail and stile with 15 degree bevel shown on

This page. Also, I am completely unfamiliar with the retailer
that I linked. :?

Any thoughts?

--Ozoned

habbi

I couldn't see your picture but lee valley has a shaker bit.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...168,46178&ap=1

"Ozoned" wrote in message
news:c2a04$4258a578$455da0d2$14098@allthenewsgroup s.com...
Well, maybe not rare, but certainly hard to locate. :wink:

I have a stile and rail bit profile that I would really like to own,
but can find only a couple of retailers :cry: . The bit is the shaker
rail and stile with 15 degree bevel shown on

This page. Also, I am completely unfamiliar with the retailer
that I linked. :?

Any thoughts?

--Ozoned

Best modern Router table Router? [email protected] Woodworking 21 February 24th 05 06:01 AM
An Ultimate Router Table - Part I: A Short Story Unisaw A100 Woodworking 15 August 4th 04 10:43 PM
Plunge or non-plunge router better under table? LRod Woodworking 31 June 28th 04 10:23 PM
Router Cabinet bowhunter Woodworking 8 February 19th 04 04:22 PM
Review of the new Porter Cable 895PK- Part 1 Greg G. Woodworking 37 January 8th 04 02:37 AM