Ron Stitt

Default Where to purchase cast-iron extension for Delta contractor saw?

I presently have the stamped metal extensions and was wondering where I can
purchase a cast-iron wing? I did a goggle search and came up empty.

Ron

Woodchuck34

Ron,

go to Delta's website and type in the part number you need. Sometimes
you can buy directly from them and if not they'll direct you to a
distributor.

Chuck

MikeK

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:34:34 -0400, "Ron Stitt"
wrote:

I presently have the stamped metal extensions and was wondering where I can
purchase a cast-iron wing? I did a goggle search and came up empty.

Ron

This the one?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...arden&n=507846

Ron Stitt

Thanks for the info! I called Delta and talked to customer support. They
were very helpful in getting me the part number/price. Delta lists the price
at $102.07 + shipping. Too rich for my blood, however, the Amazon price may
not be too bad. Again, thanks

Ron
news