DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to purchase cast-iron extension for Delta contractor saw? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/102077-where-purchase-cast-iron-extension-delta-contractor-saw.html)

Ron Stitt April 8th 05 08:34 PM

Where to purchase cast-iron extension for Delta contractor saw?

I presently have the stamped metal extensions and was wondering where I can
purchase a cast-iron wing? I did a goggle search and came up empty.

Ron

Woodchuck34 April 8th 05 08:38 PM

Ron,

go to Delta's website and type in the part number you need. Sometimes
you can buy directly from them and if not they'll direct you to a
distributor.

Chuck

MikeK April 8th 05 10:33 PM

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:34:34 -0400, "Ron Stitt"
wrote:

I presently have the stamped metal extensions and was wondering where I can
purchase a cast-iron wing? I did a goggle search and came up empty.

Ron

This the one?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...arden&n=507846

Ron Stitt April 9th 05 10:21 PM

Thanks for the info! I called Delta and talked to customer support. They
were very helpful in getting me the part number/price. Delta lists the price
at $102.07 + shipping. Too rich for my blood, however, the Amazon price may
not be too bad. Again, thanks

Ron