Default Refinish a table on the West Side of LA?

All -

I recently had a table sent from Seattle to LA, and it sustained a very
small amount of damage on two corners.

Can anyone recommend a high quality shop on the West Side of Los
Angeles that could basically sand it down a smidge and match the
current finish.

This table is from the late 19th century, so I would really appreciate
shops with great reputations.

Thanks in advance, for your time

Geoff Moller