Old April 3rd 05, 07:44 PM

Default Need info on leather /fabric sofas

Hi

Need info on leather /fabric sofas

We are thinking of buying a new sofa set.
We are thinking of beige, light cream.

We have 2 kids 12 and 9. Both like to munch snacks on the sofa while
watching TV.

What are your thoughts re cleaning light colored leather from snack
stains ?

What are the main drawbacks to leather sofas ? or pluses
compared to fabric ? besides price

Does leather get stretched and look saggy(creases and waves) in a short
while ? Does it get crumpled looking ?

I am worried that in the showroom the leather sofas looks good but I do
not what it will look like in a year or so ?
Because I have never had one.So I have no experience.

Thanks
Tina