Bob Martin

Default Workbench Vises

in 1194548 20050401 171601 alexy wrote:
"Never Enough Money" wrote:

I'm beginning to think the death penalty should apply to spammers, even
if they are 10 year old nerds.

Add to that class of capital criminals the new breed of Google Groups
no-context posters, who make top posters look absolutely considerate!

I hope you aren't referring to me - I'm using a mail client which I've just written
(in Java) and I'm still getting the bugs out.

alexy

Bob Martin wrote:

in 1194548 20050401 171601 alexy wrote:

Add to that class of capital criminals the new breed of Google Groups
no-context posters, who make top posters look absolutely considerate!

I hope you aren't referring to me - I'm using a mail client which I've just written
(in Java) and I'm still getting the bugs out.

Heck, no; you just bottom posted after quoting relevant context, so I
could tell to what you were replying. No hangman for you! g

BTW, that sounds ambitious. Are you planning to market it, put it out
in the public domain, or just for personal use?

Robert Bonomi

"Never Enough Money" wrote:

I'm beginning to think the death penalty should apply to spammers, even
if they are 10 year old nerds.

Add to that class of capital criminals the new breed of Google Groups
no-context posters, who make top posters look absolutely considerate!

I hope you aren't referring to me - I'm using a mail client which I've
just written
(in Java) and I'm still getting the bugs out.

Note for the "entomological expedition leader" (otherwise known as the
chief bug-hunter -- a response to a newsgroup article needs a