alexy

Bob Martin wrote:

in 1194548 20050401 171601 alexy wrote:

Add to that class of capital criminals the new breed of Google Groups
no-context posters, who make top posters look absolutely considerate!

I hope you aren't referring to me - I'm using a mail client which I've just written
(in Java) and I'm still getting the bugs out.

Heck, no; you just bottom posted after quoting relevant context, so I
could tell to what you were replying. No hangman for you! g

BTW, that sounds ambitious. Are you planning to market it, put it out
in the public domain, or just for personal use?