Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Spalted Maple Bowl - P1240357a.jpg (0/1)

I am learning bowl turning. It is made from spalted maple. The wood
is very crumbly so I get mostly sawdust rather than shavings when I
turn, but it comes off very fast. It is 7 inches in diameter. More
examples at

http://ray80538.home.comcast.net/~ra...l/segbowl.html
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Ray" wrote:

I am learning bowl turning.

------------------------
Neat bowl.

Just curious.

What are you going to do when you come up to speed?Grin

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Lew, He might be better than us!! So do you want to tell him about wood
hardener or shall I?

--
Patrick Fischer
Olalla, WA

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Ray" wrote:

I am learning bowl turning.

------------------------
Neat bowl.

Just curious.

What are you going to do when you come up to speed?Grin

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Patrick" wrote:

Lew, He might be better than us!!

--------------------------------
Definitely better than me.
So do you want to tell him about wood hardener or shall I?

Be my guest.

Lew

SPALTED Wood {Maple ?} . . . Who wants some? Ron Magen Woodturning 6 July 22nd 07 03:34 AM
SPALTED wood {Maple ?} - who wants some? Ron Magen Woodworking 3 July 13th 07 05:31 PM
Spalted Maple Jeff Woodworking 7 September 25th 05 05:03 PM
spalted maple Doug Woodworking 4 March 23rd 05 09:12 PM
spalted maple Bill Badland Woodturning 6 December 22nd 03 04:49 AM