Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Any idea what these lathes and milling machine are worth?

http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Shop%20Tools/

I haven't decided if I'm keeping them or not. I don't know anything
about them and it seems to be hard finding any info, especially on the
Tida.
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 1/24/2011 9:51 AM, lab~rat :-) wrote:
http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Shop%20Tools/

I haven't decided if I'm keeping them or not. I don't know anything
about them and it seems to be hard finding any info, especially on the
Tida.
--
lab~rat:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

You might try the metal working groups for these.

Jim