Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default My latest pens.....Froot Loops.

Here are two of my latest pens. Froot Loops and a coffee bean blank....yes
Froot Loops...
Brian

--
This is my plug for my web pages!!!!!!
www.ustream.tv/channel/nikitas-woodworks

Attached Thumbnails
My latest pens.....Froot Loops.-coffee-2-small-jpg  My latest pens.....Froot Loops.-dsc09583-small-jpg  My latest pens.....Froot Loops.-dsc09565-small-jpg  My latest pens.....Froot Loops.-dsc09561-small-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"BrianInHampton" wrote in message

Here are two of my latest pens. Froot Loops and a coffee bean blank....yes
Froot Loops...
Brian

It certainly is colorful. I like it.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

What's the "milk"? Epoxy?

Cool. weird, but cool.

Do you sell your pens? If so, I bet you could get a fancy coffee shop (one
where they roast their own) to retail them for you.

-Steve

"BrianInHampton" wrote in message

Here are two of my latest pens. Froot Loops and a coffee bean blank....yes
Froot Loops...
Brian

--
This is my plug for my web pages!!!!!!
www.ustream.tv/channel/nikitas-woodworks
www.facebook.com/NikitasWoodworks

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Here are two of my latest pens. Froot Loops and a coffee bean blank....yes
Froot Loops...
Brian

Really nifty and colorful! Really like them. Mind sharing how you did
the fruit loops? Is the process pretty standard so it can be used for
other things? Epoxy? Resin??
`Casper

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I used white powdercoat pain to color the poly resin for the milk...
i do sell them but not as often as I would like. I am going to see some
coffee shops ang give it a try at least.....

--
"StephenM" wrote in message
What's the "milk"? Epoxy?

Cool. weird, but cool.

Do you sell your pens? If so, I bet you could get a fancy coffee shop (one
where they roast their own) to retail them for you.

-Steve

"BrianInHampton" wrote in message

Here are two of my latest pens. Froot Loops and a coffee bean
blank....yes Froot Loops...
Brian

--
This is my plug for my web pages!!!!!!
www.ustream.tv/channel/nikitas-woodworks
www.facebook.com/NikitasWoodworks

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I glued the frootloops on the pen tube and cast them in resin colored with
powder coat paint for the milk!
Thanks for the comments!
Brian