DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My latest pens.....Froot Loops. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/302261-my-latest-pens-froot-loops.html)

BrianInHampton April 29th 10 02:44 AM

My latest pens.....Froot Loops.

4 Attachment(s)

Here are two of my latest pens. Froot Loops and a coffee bean blank....yes
Froot Loops...
Brian

--
This is my plug for my web pages!!!!!!
www.ustream.tv/channel/nikitas-woodworks

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] April 29th 10 03:20 AM

My latest pens.....Froot Loops.

"BrianInHampton" wrote in message

Here are two of my latest pens. Froot Loops and a coffee bean blank....yes
Froot Loops...
Brian

It certainly is colorful. I like it.

StephenM[_2_] April 29th 10 04:20 PM

My latest pens.....Froot Loops.

What's the "milk"? Epoxy?

Cool. weird, but cool.

Do you sell your pens? If so, I bet you could get a fancy coffee shop (one
where they roast their own) to retail them for you.

-Steve

Casper April 29th 10 05:15 PM

My latest pens.....Froot Loops.

Here are two of my latest pens. Froot Loops and a coffee bean blank....yes
Froot Loops...
Brian

Really nifty and colorful! Really like them. Mind sharing how you did
the fruit loops? Is the process pretty standard so it can be used for
other things? Epoxy? Resin??
`Casper

BrianInHampton April 30th 10 04:41 AM

My latest pens.....Froot Loops.

I used white powdercoat pain to color the poly resin for the milk...
i do sell them but not as often as I would like. I am going to see some
coffee shops ang give it a try at least.....

BrianInHampton April 30th 10 04:42 AM

My latest pens.....Froot Loops.

I glued the frootloops on the pen tube and cast them in resin colored with
powder coat paint for the milk!
Thanks for the comments!
Brian