Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Repost with a proper sized picture

I finally got around to making one of Morris's design sawhorse. It
cost less than $10 to make. The height is right for a handsaw.
lh

First photo came thru fine. Looks like a real good saw horse. I could
use one of those myself. Any chance you can get a side shot so we can
see a little more of the joinery and setup?
`Casper
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
lh lh is offline

Default Repost with a proper sized picture (0/1)

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:48:45 -0400, Casper
wrote:
This is Morris's desgin and he has posted dimensional information
before. Mybe he will do so again. These photos came from this forum
and I think Morris posted them.
I finally got around to making one of Morris's design sawhorse. It
cost less than $10 to make. The height is right for a handsaw.
lh

First photo came thru fine. Looks like a real good saw horse. I could
use one of those myself. Any chance you can get a side shot so we can
see a little more of the joinery and setup?
`Casper

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
lh lh is offline

Default Repost with a proper sized picture (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Re: Repost with a proper sized picture-sh_kreg-jpg  Re: Repost with a proper sized picture-sh_cflat-jpg  Re: Repost with a proper sized picture-sh_back-jpg  Re: Repost with a proper sized picture-sh_front-jpg  Re: Repost with a proper sized picture-sh_qback-jpg

Re: Repost with a proper sized picture-sh_vise-jpg  Re: Repost with a proper sized picture-sh_cvert-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SH_QFront.jpg (211.7 KB, 41 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thanks for the additional photos, they're great. A very versatile
little horse. This looks perfect for me for an outside carving table.
Easy and inexpensive to build and replace should it wander off.

I guess I either missed Morris' original post or it was before I
joined the group. I appreciate the repost of the pictures.

Hope you get long and good service from yours.

`Casper

This is Morris's desgin and he has posted dimensional information
before. Mybe he will do so again. These photos came from this forum
and I think Morris posted them.
lh

First photo came thru fine. Looks like a real good saw horse. I could
use one of those myself. Any chance you can get a side shot so we can
see a little more of the joinery and setup?
`Casper

I finally got around to making one of Morris's design sawhorse. It
cost less than $10 to make. The height is right for a handsaw.
lh

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:06:27 -0500, lh wrote:

Looks like you used pocket hole joinery for the A-frame
assembly. What were the other fasteners used?
Also, what is your estimate on the max wieight
load?
Thanks for sharing these pix. I'm thinking of making
several for use in a Community Theater Group for
which I build a lot of varied projects. It looks to
be a great utility unit.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
lh lh is offline

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:48:03 -0400, Buddy wrote:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:06:27 -0500, lh wrote:

Looks like you used pocket hole joinery for the A-frame
assembly. What were the other fasteners used?
Also, what is your estimate on the max wieight
load?
Thanks for sharing these pix. I'm thinking of making
several for use in a Community Theater Group for
which I build a lot of varied projects. It looks to
be a great utility unit.

The photos with the pocket screws are Morris's. I used @12 wood screws
1 1/2" long in taper drilled pilot holes.