Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
lh lh is offline

Default Repost with a proper sized picture (0/1)

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:48:45 -0400, Casper
wrote:
This is Morris's desgin and he has posted dimensional information
before. Mybe he will do so again. These photos came from this forum
and I think Morris posted them.
I finally got around to making one of Morris's design sawhorse. It
cost less than $10 to make. The height is right for a handsaw.
lh

First photo came thru fine. Looks like a real good saw horse. I could
use one of those myself. Any chance you can get a side shot so we can
see a little more of the joinery and setup?
`Casper