Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Poster Razor

Does anyone have a copy, or know where I can get the program Poster Razor.
My computer crashed and I lost it. It allows you to resized patterns so you
can print them on a printer, and then put them together. Thanks Carl Tenbus
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Carl Tenbus wrote:
Does anyone have a copy, or know where I can get the program Poster
Razor. My computer crashed and I lost it. It allows you to resized
patterns so you can print them on a printer, and then put them
together. Thanks Carl Tenbus

Carl,

Don't be lazy - and use Google to find it by simply typing Poster Razor into
the search box and hit the I'm Feeling Lucky button and it Poster Razor will
smack you on da nose!

Ok, I'm in a good mood, so here's the link

http://sourceforge.net/projects/posterazor/

poster A Frames Mekon Woodworking Plans and Photos 18 December 5th 07 10:56 AM
Studley Poster is available again! [email protected] Woodworking 4 October 4th 06 03:21 AM
CHILD'S 4-POSTER BED J T Woodworking 0 August 28th 05 01:17 AM
Crooked Four-Poster Bed [email protected] Home Repair 7 February 1st 05 05:33 PM
email address for OT poster Rich Andrews Woodworking 0 October 1st 03 07:58 AM