Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Studley Poster is available again!

Tauton is offering that Studley tool poster again. They sold out the
last time (over a decade ago).

http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/011083.asp

Norm featured this in one of his shows. This is some tool chest, which
I believe is in the hands of a private collector.

MJ Wallace

Posted to rec.woodworking

The *******s doubled the price, it was only 9.95 +S/H
last time!

The last I heard the Studley chest was in the Smithsonian.

Art

wrote in message
oups.com...
Tauton is offering that Studley tool poster again. They sold out the
last time (over a decade ago).

http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/011083.asp

Norm featured this in one of his shows. This is some tool chest, which
I believe is in the hands of a private collector.

MJ Wallace

Posted to rec.woodworking

Well, ten years ago, gas was $1.25 !

It was on-loan to the Smithsonian. It's not part of their reg.
collection. When
Norm did his show on building a tool chest, he went to the collector's
place
and said something corny like: "if I told you where I am, I'd have to
kill you". Geez, I'd be
a rich man everytime I heard that line from Top Gun!

MJ Wallace
Wood Butcher wrote:
The *******s doubled the price, it was only 9.95 +S/H
last time!

The last I heard the Studley chest was in the Smithsonian.

Art

wrote in message
oups.com...
Tauton is offering that Studley tool poster again. They sold out the
last time (over a decade ago).

http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/011083.asp

Norm featured this in one of his shows. This is some tool chest, which
I believe is in the hands of a private collector.

MJ Wallace

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
oups.com...

Norm did his show on building a tool chest, he went to the collector's
place
and said something corny like: "if I told you where I am, I'd have to
kill you". Geez, I'd be
a rich man everytime I heard that line from Top Gun!

Oh heck - that line preceeds Top Gun by a long time.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

That's a useless benchmark given the obscene profits the
oil companies are making now.
My benchmark is my income, which hasn't doubled.

Art

wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, ten years ago, gas was $1.25 !