Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default walnut desk

walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

Attached Thumbnails
walnut desk-img_9853-jpg  walnut desk-img_9857-jpg  walnut desk-img_9859-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"skeez" wrote in message
walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

Ok, now that is just showing off! LOL

VERY nice! I am sure the pictures don't do it justice. I bet the walnut
screams. Did you do the same oak technique for the center drawer?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:

"skeez" wrote in message
walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

Ok, now that is just showing off! LOL

VERY nice! I am sure the pictures don't do it justice. I bet the walnut
screams. Did you do the same oak technique for the center drawer?

That looks like a pull-out keyboard tray, not a drawer.

--
Froz...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

"skeez" wrote in message
walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

Ok, now that is just showing off! LOL

VERY nice! I am sure the pictures don't do it justice. I bet the walnut
screams. Did you do the same oak technique for the center drawer?

That looks like a pull-out keyboard tray, not a drawer.

Possibly but what ever it is, it is not in the picture. The top picture
exposes the metal drawer slides.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"skeez" wrote in message
walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

That is a beauty!!

Love the contrasting drawers. And the walnut looks great too.

You did good son.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:26:57 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

"skeez" wrote in message
.. .
walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

Ok, now that is just showing off! LOL

VERY nice! I am sure the pictures don't do it justice. I bet the walnut
screams. Did you do the same oak technique for the center drawer?

no center drawer. the lady didn't want one. just a keyboard tray.
skeez
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:

"skeez" wrote in message
walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

Ok, now that is just showing off! LOL

VERY nice! I am sure the pictures don't do it justice. I bet the walnut
screams. Did you do the same oak technique for the center drawer?

That looks like a pull-out keyboard tray, not a drawer.

Possibly but what ever it is, it is not in the picture. The top picture
exposes the metal drawer slides.

lol... yeh I didnt have enough material left to hide em! hehe. the
customer is happy so I am too. now if I could just find some customers
with money.:-] this one was a barter deal.

skeez
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

skeez wrote:

walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

That is an impressive piece of work. Well done!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Yes, that is a fine piece of furniture.
Love the contrast wood colors.....
Turned feet.......nice.
jloomis
"skeez" wrote in message
walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"skeez" wrote in message

walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

Spectacular.

But, if a PC is supposed to go on the shelf below, and a keyboard tray is in
the center, then where is the hole for the monitor cables? Or do they
intend to run extended cables up the back, where they would be conspicuous.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 22:55:42 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"skeez" wrote in message

walnut desk with oak herringbone drawers.

Spectacular.

But, if a PC is supposed to go on the shelf below, and a keyboard tray is in
the center, then where is the hole for the monitor cables? Or do they
intend to run extended cables up the back, where they would be conspicuous.

they will run them up the back. I was going to cut a hole [I made the
keyboard shelf short enough to do that without interferance] but she
would not have it. she made it perfectly clear that she wanted no
holes in the top. customer is always right. well, most of the time,
maybe.... :-]

skeez

Walnut Desk Swingman Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 July 27th 08 08:02 PM
Walnut Desk Leon Woodworking 55 July 22nd 08 04:55 AM
Walnut Desk Project and Sketchup PDF file Leon Woodworking 25 June 24th 08 06:32 AM
double pedestal desk in walnut mike hide Woodworking Plans and Photos 5 October 1st 07 01:28 AM
Walnut lumber, barn wood and a walnut stump: for sale - Kansas City area James Hendrix Woodworking 5 August 21st 05 05:53 AM