Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default hall bench

Shortened version of the park bench on the cover of a recent FWW. Red Oak,
Danish oil. Fun project!

Attached Thumbnails
hall bench-hall-bench-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Bruce wrote:

Shortened version of the park bench on the cover of a recent FWW. Red Oak,
Danish oil. Fun project!

Looks nice

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Beautiful piece. Mission style with modern touch. Like the finish also.
Cushions?
jloomis
"Bruce" wrote in message
Shortened version of the park bench on the cover of a recent FWW. Red Oak,
Danish oil. Fun project!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:02:27 -0700, jloomis wrote
(in article ):

"Bruce" wrote in message
Shortened version of the park bench on the cover of a recent FWW. Red Oak,
Danish oil. Fun project!

Thanks for the encouragement guys 8^)

No cushions, just slats. We have it parked by the front door as a place to
sit and take the shoes off before wandering through the house.

The designer described it as "Tudor with a Japanese touch"

You can see the cover picture on FWW of the (Teak) original.

http://store.taunton.com/onlinestore...fww080601.html

-Bruce'

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice, Bruce.. I like the oriental touch.. I'm sure it attracts a lot of
attention on your porch.. Well done..

"Bruce" wrote in message
Shortened version of the park bench on the cover of a recent FWW. Red Oak,
Danish oil. Fun project!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:19:04 -0700, Bruce wrote:

Shortened version of the park bench on the cover of a recent FWW. Red Oak,
Danish oil. Fun project!

It's funny I had just pulled out that issue the other day and had been
looking through it. Saw your photo posted and .... well ... it looked
familiar somehow... haha
Very nicely done !!!

Lenny