Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Stair Progress on Deck

Well the stairs are coming along, and I poured the concrete under the
carriages yesterday......
I can't wait till I get to put the treads on.....
Lots of work.....
jloomis

Attached Thumbnails
Stair Progress on Deck-amystairsimgp3103-medium-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
Well the stairs are coming along, and I poured the concrete under the
carriages yesterday......
I can't wait till I get to put the treads on.....
Lots of work.....
jloomis

Put some walls and a roof on that thing, and you will double the size of the
house!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Material 8000.00
Concrete 1200.00
Backhoe/Jack Hammer/Dump Truck 800.00
Misc. 1000.00
Labor......3 men 3 weeks + 0r -
Total Deck Cost about 28,000.00 = -
Northern Calif. Coastal Redwood area......
Redwood Decking
PT fir joist......
Permits, Drawings, inspections...etc.
jloomis
. ..

jloomis wrote:
Well the stairs are coming along, and I poured the concrete under the
carriages yesterday......
I can't wait till I get to put the treads on.....
Lots of work.....
jloomis

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

You could.
I am actually working on another project that is a "glassed in" deck I built
10 years ago........
jloomis
"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Well the stairs are coming along, and I poured the concrete under the
carriages yesterday......
I can't wait till I get to put the treads on.....
Lots of work.....
jloomis

Put some walls and a roof on that thing, and you will double the size of
the house!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jloomis wrote:

Well the stairs are coming along, and I poured the concrete under the
carriages yesterday......
I can't wait till I get to put the treads on.....
Lots of work.....
jloomis

Looking good. That is one massive project

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Super work. That's going to be one super deck.

Glad I won't have to do the maintenance tho!

Now where are you going to put the hot tub?

`Casper