DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stair Progress on Deck (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/256205-stair-progress-deck.html)

jloomis July 23rd 08 03:02 PM

Stair Progress on Deck

1 Attachment(s)
Well the stairs are coming along, and I poured the concrete under the
carriages yesterday......
I can't wait till I get to put the treads on.....
Lots of work.....
jloomis

mapdude July 23rd 08 03:27 PM

Stair Progress on Deck

How much material and labor cost is in a deck like that? What area of
the country is this?

Lee Michaels[_2_] July 23rd 08 03:29 PM

Stair Progress on Deck

"jloomis" wrote in message
Well the stairs are coming along, and I poured the concrete under the
carriages yesterday......
I can't wait till I get to put the treads on.....
Lots of work.....
jloomis

Put some walls and a roof on that thing, and you will double the size of the
house!

jloomis July 24th 08 02:43 AM

Stair Progress on Deck

Material 8000.00
Concrete 1200.00
Backhoe/Jack Hammer/Dump Truck 800.00
Misc. 1000.00
Labor......3 men 3 weeks + 0r -
Total Deck Cost about 28,000.00 = -
Northern Calif. Coastal Redwood area......
Redwood Decking
PT fir joist......
Permits, Drawings, inspections...etc.
jloomis
. ..

jloomis July 24th 08 02:44 AM

Stair Progress on Deck

You could.
I am actually working on another project that is a "glassed in" deck I built
10 years ago........
jloomis

Mark & Juanita July 24th 08 06:05 AM

Stair Progress on Deck

jloomis wrote:

Well the stairs are coming along, and I poured the concrete under the
carriages yesterday......
I can't wait till I get to put the treads on.....
Lots of work.....
jloomis

Looking good. That is one massive project

Casper July 24th 08 04:24 PM

Stair Progress on Deck

Super work. That's going to be one super deck.

Glad I won't have to do the maintenance tho!

Now where are you going to put the hot tub?

`Casper