Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Math help needed - triangle.jpg

Hi,
I am working on a project that requires a triangle to be made. I
didn't do that well in algebra. I've attached a picture showing the
angles of the triangle. If I remembered correctly, that all three
sides add up to be 180 degrees. So, with the bottom being 50, that
makes each top to be 65 degrees. I want to miter each corner and
wouldn't you just divide 65 and 50 in half, making them 32.5 and 25
degrees?
Thanks,
John

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	triangle.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	3622

DR Horton in NC Triangle Area [email protected] Home Ownership 3 December 31st 06 05:46 AM
Triangle math problem ok Home Repair 21 June 10th 05 03:07 AM
Triangle Table Al Holstein Woodworking 9 May 10th 05 02:40 AM