Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default That set I posted a while back...

Just won best set in our annual gong awards
Second pic is me being gracious in victory.

Mekon

--
Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 04 May 2008 07:28:27 GMT, Mekon wrote:

Just won best set in our annual gong awards
Second pic is me being gracious in victory.

Mekon

Bloody good job, sir!
(and a very nice set)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:

Just won best set in our annual gong awards
Second pic is me being gracious in victory.

Mekon

Well, that's very cool. Congratulations to you sir

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

How do you keep the sawdust off the tuxedo?

B.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
Just won best set in our annual gong awards
Second pic is me being gracious in victory.

Mekon

-- Mekon

Force of habit

The shop vac is extra heavy duty and Mrs Mekon is very careful about me
getting dust in the house.

Mekon

--
Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Just won best set in our annual gong awards
Second pic is me being gracious in victory.

Mekon

Thanks all

--
Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Mekon wrote in
:

Just won best set in our annual gong awards
Second pic is me being gracious in victory.

Mekon

Congrats, Mekon!

--
Best regards