Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default commission contract form needed

"John" wrote:

I really need a simply, but binding commission contract.

As a commissioned agent representing several companies, I offer the
unwritten standard of the industry.

You hire me, like the wagon train scout of old, I scout, and also hunt
game, then kill it.

You follow me, clean game and pay me.

You not pay me, I kill you.

Then somebody else steps in, guts and cleans you, then pay me.

They not pay me, the process starts all over.

Serioiusly, as a commissioned agent, you are the first one involved
with the project and the last to get paid.

Have fun.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

HI,
I really need a simply, but binding commission contract. I tried to
find one on google with no luck. Any one have one that they could
share with me?
Many Thanks,
John
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"John" wrote in message
HI,
I really need a simply, but binding commission contract. I tried to
find one on google with no luck. Any one have one that they could
share with me?
Many Thanks,
John

I worked as a commissioned rep for 6 companies and never had a written
agreement with any of them and never lost a penny. The secret is to only
work for reputable companies. Perhaps with a large corporation you need
some protection. though.

If you need one, write one. Too many variables to use a stock form, yet
simple enough to lay out yourself.

"I, John Doe, will represent XXX Company as a sales representative and for
any new customer I will receive 5% commission on sales of product to new
accounts. For servicing existing accounts commission is 3% for old
products, 5% for new products sold.

Commission is payable the 15th of the month after invoices are paid to XXX
Company. Commission is payable on cost of goods sold only, not on added
freight or other service charges.

If this agreement is terminated by either party, commission is payable for
sales made to the date of termination. John Doe will not represent
competitors for XXX Company unless specifically approved in advance

You can add territory inclusion or exclusion as it fits also. Territory can
be geographical or by industry. Specific accounts can be excluded if they
are covered by someone else, etc. This is important if one of the larger
existing accounts is a golfing buddy of the owner and he does not want
anyone else in there. OTOH, he may want to have better coverage in a company
that has greater potential and no one is covering it.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In ,
John spewed forth:
HI,
I really need a simply, but binding commission contract. I tried to
find one on google with no luck. Any one have one that they could
share with me?
Many Thanks,
John

try here