F. George McDuffee

Default Kennedy nameplate order form needed

Kennedy toolboxes used to come with an order form for nameplates.

I am looking for a copy of this form so I can order some
nameplates.

Does anyone have a blank form? Would greatly appreciate it if
you can scan and send to me as an email attachment. I have
software to open/print TIF, GIF, JPG files and adobe pdf.

Thanks a bunch.

GmcD

Joe Gorman

F. George McDuffee wrote:
Kennedy toolboxes used to come with an order form for nameplates.

I am looking for a copy of this form so I can order some
nameplates.

Does anyone have a blank form? Would greatly appreciate it if
you can scan and send to me as an email attachment. I have
software to open/print TIF, GIF, JPG files and adobe pdf.

Thanks a bunch.

GmcD

Maybe they consider it a replacement part
http://www.kennedymfg.com/FAQs.htm#F...ED%20QUESTIONS
Wouldn't hurt to call.
Joe
Cliff

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 09:01:02 -0700, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

Kennedy toolboxes used to come with an order form for nameplates.

Actually, I don't recall such but ...
--
Cliff

F. George McDuffee wrote:
Kennedy toolboxes used to come with an order form for nameplates.

I am looking for a copy of this form so I can order some
nameplates.

Yep, I remember that, but maybe they no longer do that ?

What do you need for a tag ? Brass, Stainless ? Plastic ??

It is biking season and all, but I could probably make you
something......
I have some bright Stainless stamped tags with radiused corners and a
hole on each end that might work.

What size does it have to be ? What do you want it to say ?

Grummy

BottleBob

larry g wrote:

Drop in at your local jewelers, trophy, or sign shop as these are common
items there.

Just a note of what I did. I took one of the drawer pulls off and
engraved my last name in it on the CNC.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob