Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default A couple head scratchers found on the internet..

High score for creativity but.. How fast would you go on that bike and nice
legs but ... What would you use the table for?

Attached Thumbnails
A couple head scratchers found on the internet..-six-legged-table-jpg  A couple head scratchers found on the internet..-woodbike-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Jim Hall wrote:
High score for creativity but.. How fast would you go on that bike and
nice legs but ... What would you use the table for?

Well, duh! G

Put a sheet of glass on the table, and use it to hold the leg lamp!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
High score for creativity but.. How fast would you go on that bike and
nice
legs but ... What would you use the table for?

Sort of like asking why you'd hang a painting on the wall.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:06:15 -0800, "Jim Hall" wrote:

High score for creativity but.. How fast would you go on that bike and nice
legs but ... What would you use the table for?

Well, it would seem to be an end table..
drum roll

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
High score for creativity but.. How fast would you go on that bike and

nice
legs but ... What would you use the table for?

Just for grins/curiosity ... was/is there a panoramic view of the other two
"ends"?

After all, we have to judge these "art pieces" on the level of detail, eh?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Indeed.. Nop, this was the only view shown.. Would have been nice to see
the complete piece. I know... wondering myself...

"End table.." funny.. good one, Mac..

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
High score for creativity but.. How fast would you go on that bike and

nice
legs but ... What would you use the table for?

Just for grins/curiosity ... was/is there a panoramic view of the other
two
"ends"?

After all, we have to judge these "art pieces" on the level of detail, eh?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Waiting room table @ gynecologist office......or proctologist.......
hum.......but, but, but........
It is a very nice sculpture piece.....
jloomis
"Jim Hall" wrote in message
High score for creativity but.. How fast would you go on that bike and
nice
legs but ... What would you use the table for?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
High score for creativity but.. How fast would you go on that bike and
nice
legs but ... What would you use the table for?

That's some nice ass work

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I think the table might be from this guy

http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/

Ed Ferrero

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Wow!! Thanks for posting..! Guess all questions are answered now.. The
boobycase bar cabinet is pretty wild too..

"Ed Ferrero" wrote in message
I think the table might be from this guy

http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/

Ed Ferrero

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
Wow!! Thanks for posting..! Guess all questions are answered now.. The
boobycase bar cabinet is pretty wild too..

That sound you hear is Freud, doing backflips in his grave ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Ed Ferrero" wrote in message
I think the table might be from this guy

http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~mjvdh/

Ed Ferrero

I only wonder how long the models had to stand there while the artist
created his work.

Eric

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:59:57 -0800, "Jim Hall" wrote:

No kidding.. First time I've seen x-rated furniture.. Maybe good brothel
furniture.. After all, it is made in the Netherlands..

And features the nether regions, too...

"Swingman" wrote in message
m...

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
Wow!! Thanks for posting..! Guess all questions are answered now.. The
boobycase bar cabinet is pretty wild too..

That sound you hear is Freud, doing backflips in his grave ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07
KarlC@ (the obvious)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Looks like a classic poke-her table to me.