Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Doll Cradle pictures

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:58:10 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

If you post this question in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, I'd be
happy to reply with some picture attachments of a cradle I built for my
grandson.

I'd appreciate that.

Thanks!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:
If you post this question in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, I'd be
happy to reply with some picture attachments of a cradle I built for my
grandson.

I'd appreciate that.

Thanks!

Here you go. It's made with white oak. The first picture was without
finish - I can't remember what stain the OverLord put on it, but I know
she finished it with wipe on poly. I ordered a mattress that just fit
inside a standard pillow case.

The grandson outgrew it in less than two months. It now serves as a
magazine rack for my son.

Attached Thumbnails
Re: Doll Cradle pictures-cradle_1_sm-jpg  Re: Doll Cradle pictures-cradle_2_sm-jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Bigpole explained on 1/7/2008 :
Here's a cradle I made for my Granddaughter.

news
wrote:

If you post this question in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, I'd be
happy to reply with some picture attachments of a cradle I built for my
grandson.

I'd appreciate that.

Thanks!

I don't know who gave it an "F" but I'd give it an "A+"

Doll Cradle pictures B A R R Y Woodworking 25 January 12th 08 01:01 PM
SIMPLE DOLL CRADLE J T Woodworking 0 September 29th 05 12:37 AM
DOLL CRADLE J T Woodworking 0 September 29th 05 12:27 AM
COLONIAL DOLL CRADLE J T Woodworking 0 September 29th 05 12:19 AM
Another doll cradle (pics) Nate Perkins Woodworking 6 November 12th 04 04:23 AM