DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Doll Cradle pictures (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/228655-re-doll-cradle-pictures.html)

Bonehenge (B A R R Y) January 5th 08 12:38 AM

Doll Cradle pictures

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:58:10 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

If you post this question in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, I'd be
happy to reply with some picture attachments of a cradle I built for my
grandson.

I'd appreciate that.

Thanks!

Doug Winterburn January 5th 08 04:04 AM

Doll Cradle pictures

2 Attachment(s)
wrote:
If you post this question in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, I'd be
happy to reply with some picture attachments of a cradle I built for my
grandson.

I'd appreciate that.

Thanks!

Here you go. It's made with white oak. The first picture was without
finish - I can't remember what stain the OverLord put on it, but I know
she finished it with wipe on poly. I ordered a mattress that just fit
inside a standard pillow case.

The grandson outgrew it in less than two months. It now serves as a
magazine rack for my son.

The Damicos January 12th 08 01:01 PM

Doll Cradle pictures

Bigpole explained on 1/7/2008 :
Here's a cradle I made for my Granddaughter.

wrote:

If you post this question in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, I'd be
happy to reply with some picture attachments of a cradle I built for my
grandson.

I'd appreciate that.

Thanks!

I don't know who gave it an "F" but I'd give it an "A+"