Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default A piece of scrap redesigned a bit.

"NoOne N Particular" wrote in message
et...

Sure you could!
thanks for your kind words.
Trouble is, all I want to do these days is sit at my bench and carve and I
just don't have enough time!

Kate

Hey. It's winter. Time to just get a little heat going in the cave,
get your favorite things to do in there, Get a little food and grog,
roll a big boulder across the entrance, and do what you want.
Everything else (except potty breaks) can wait.

Wayne

I agree...
now just convince my 4 year old grandson.
Maybe a nice big GROWL will chase him off.

K.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:26:06 -0600, "Kate"
wrote:

"NoOne N Particular" wrote in message
. net...

Sure you could!
thanks for your kind words.
Trouble is, all I want to do these days is sit at my bench and carve and I
just don't have enough time!

Kate

Hey. It's winter. Time to just get a little heat going in the cave,
get your favorite things to do in there, Get a little food and grog,
roll a big boulder across the entrance, and do what you want.
Everything else (except potty breaks) can wait.

Wayne

I agree...
now just convince my 4 year old grandson.
Maybe a nice big GROWL will chase him off.

K.

Promises work for me... never fails..
"If you're really, really good, I'll give you a fantastic present"
"It's called tomorrow"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mac davis" wroteI agree...
now just convince my 4 year old grandson.
Maybe a nice big GROWL will chase him off.

K.

Promises work for me... never fails..
"If you're really, really good, I'll give you a fantastic present"
"It's called tomorrow"

Unfortunately for ME, he has a memory like an elephant!

K.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hey. It's winter. Time to just get a little heat going in the cave,
get your favorite things to do in there, Get a little food and grog,
roll a big boulder across the entrance, and do what you want.
Everything else (except potty breaks) can wait.

Wayne

I agree...
now just convince my 4 year old grandson.
Maybe a nice big GROWL will chase him off.

K.

Ah yes. Grand kids. Does kinda change the rules a little doesn't it?
My wife and I perform the babysitting duties for our 3 year old -soon to
be four year old- grand daughter (happily I might add). I tried the big
growl and it just led into a new game where I am the monster. BUT SHE
IS SO DAMNED CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to go growl some more. :-)

Wayne
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 16:59:35 -0600, "Kate"
wrote:

"mac davis" wroteI agree...
now just convince my 4 year old grandson.
Maybe a nice big GROWL will chase him off.

K.

Promises work for me... never fails..
"If you're really, really good, I'll give you a fantastic present"
"It's called tomorrow"

Unfortunately for ME, he has a memory like an elephant!

K.

Ummmm... what does his memory have to do with threats, Kate??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

SPALTED wood {Maple ?} - who wants some? Ron Magen Woodworking 3 July 13th 07 04:31 PM
Spalted Maple Finishing henry Woodworking 18 May 28th 06 01:15 PM
Spalted Maple Jeff Woodworking 7 September 25th 05 04:03 PM
spalted maple Doug Woodworking 4 March 23rd 05 08:12 PM
spalted maple Bill Badland Woodturning 6 December 22nd 03 03:49 AM