Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Spaulted pepper - spalted pepper.jpg (0/1)

Sorry about the bad picture.. just wanted to share the wonderful colors and
patterns that mother nature produces..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Pretty!

Funny thing I learned after I joined this group.
Our floors have quite a bit of Spalted Maple in them. I didn't know it at
the time but I chose the pieces with the most coloring to put in the most
prominant areas. Heh.... lucky ME!

Kate