Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Christmas present for SWMBO

I thought I would show a couple of pictures I took of a box that I made for
the Mrs. It is walnut and mahogany, finished with BLO and Johnson's wax.

Glen

--
The government is not the solution, it's the problem.
Ronald Reagan

Attached Thumbnails
Christmas present for SWMBO-box-3-jpg  Christmas present for SWMBO-box-1-jpg  Christmas present for SWMBO-box-2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Glen" wrote in message
I thought I would show a couple of pictures I took of a box that I made for
the Mrs. It is walnut and mahogany, finished with BLO and Johnson's wax.

Glen

--
The government is not the solution, it's the problem.
Ronald Reagan

Looks great Glen, the 3D effect is pretty darn good.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:34:11 -0800, "Glen"
wrote:

I thought I would show a couple of pictures I took of a box that I made for
the Mrs. It is walnut and mahogany, finished with BLO and Johnson's wax.

Glen

Nice box!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That's really nice Glen...
Wish I had the tools to make my corners like that.
The inlay makes a great optical illusion, nicely done! If that doesn't get
you kisses, then nothing will ;ŹD

Kate