Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Santa came early

Got a Grizzley mini lathe for X'mas. QUESTION IS..... WHAT ELSE DO I
NEED TO GET TO MAKE PENS.
wood is not a problem. I have bunches of scrap from other
projects. Walnut, white and red oak, cedar, maple. I have some
large limbs from a pecan tree, and several pieces of mesquite large
enough for pens. Any suggestions or advice would be more than
welcome.
Beside the metal parts for the pens, what tools and accessories
do I need to buy? Good reliable sources would also be appreciated.

Thanks Santa! david lang UK diy 16 December 27th 05 10:32 PM
Santa is coming! david lang UK diy 4 December 12th 05 09:38 AM
Santa Clause like you have never seen him before Pat in Virginia Woodturning 1 December 30th 04 09:20 PM
Santa came early this year. Wayne Cook Metalworking 0 December 25th 04 05:16 AM