Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
NoOne N Particular NoOne N Particular is offline

Default Santa came early

BumHead wrote:
Got a Grizzley mini lathe for X'mas. QUESTION IS..... WHAT ELSE DO I
NEED TO GET TO MAKE PENS.
wood is not a problem. I have bunches of scrap from other
projects. Walnut, white and red oak, cedar, maple. I have some
large limbs from a pecan tree, and several pieces of mesquite large
enough for pens. Any suggestions or advice would be more than
welcome.
Beside the metal parts for the pens, what tools and accessories
do I need to buy? Good reliable sources would also be appreciated.

Almost forgot. For pen kits and blanks you should also check out:

http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/

Wayne