Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Moose Gumball Dispenser

Attached Thumbnails
Moose Gumball Dispenser-moose9-jpg  Moose Gumball Dispenser-moose10-jpg  Moose Gumball Dispenser-moose11-jpg  Moose Gumball Dispenser-moose12-jpg  Moose Gumball Dispenser-moose13-jpg

Moose Gumball Dispenser-moose14-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

How big is this moose? Is there a danger associated with falling gum balls.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"bynot" wrote in message

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"bynot" wrote in message
> [...]

Ha! Great! I really want one like this, but SWMBO has already vetoed
the idea. :-(
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I think the moose is one of those items you find on a "priceless"
commercial. Gumball machine: cheap, Kids Faces: Priceless.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"bynot" wrote in news:J4pUi.8$p%.4@trndny03:

there are plans for a cow and a goose also if cuteness is a factor

Can you post the plans? Or send them off-list?

Where do you get the transparent tubes? Glass? Plastic?

Your above post makes me think about using a large plastic barrel-shaped
jar (maybe quart size if I can find one) to make the cow's body from. Then
add the other "cow bits" from carved wood. The taill and "drop chute"
would have to be part of the lid I think...