Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Smaug Ichorfang Smaug Ichorfang is offline

Default Moose Gumball Dispenser

"bynot" wrote in news:J4pUi.8$p%.4@trndny03:

there are plans for a cow and a goose also if cuteness is a factor

Can you post the plans? Or send them off-list?

Where do you get the transparent tubes? Glass? Plastic?

Your above post makes me think about using a large plastic barrel-shaped
jar (maybe quart size if I can find one) to make the cow's body from. Then
add the other "cow bits" from carved wood. The taill and "drop chute"
would have to be part of the lid I think...