DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Moose Gumball Dispenser (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/218842-moose-gumball-dispenser.html)

bynot October 26th 07 02:52 AM

Moose Gumball Dispenser

6 Attachment(s)

asmurff October 26th 07 03:15 AM

Moose Gumball Dispenser

How big is this moose? Is there a danger associated with falling gum balls.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"bynot" wrote in message

Charlie M. 1958 October 26th 07 01:42 PM

Moose Gumball Dispenser

"bynot" wrote in message
> [...]

Ha! Great! I really want one like this, but SWMBO has already vetoed
the idea. :-(

Casper October 26th 07 03:24 PM

Moose Gumball Dispenser

I think the moose is one of those items you find on a "priceless"
commercial. Gumball machine: cheap, Kids Faces: Priceless.

Smaug Ichorfang October 26th 07 06:14 PM

Moose Gumball Dispenser

"bynot" wrote in news:J4pUi.8$p%.4@trndny03:

there are plans for a cow and a goose also if cuteness is a factor

Can you post the plans? Or send them off-list?

Where do you get the transparent tubes? Glass? Plastic?

Your above post makes me think about using a large plastic barrel-shaped
jar (maybe quart size if I can find one) to make the cow's body from. Then
add the other "cow bits" from carved wood. The taill and "drop chute"
would have to be part of the lid I think...