Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Tool gloat...

Sort of,
$175.00 on D.C. Craig's List. A cast iron Rockwell lathe.
It needs a little clean up but it runs great.

--
Kevin

lindo745 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Attached Thumbnails
Tool gloat...-rockwelllathe-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leif Thorvaldson wrote:
Nice catch. Does that have outboard turning capability also?

Nope, to old for that. You can set up for it to turn off the back of the
head.
Not being a bowl turner I'm not to worried about that.

--
Kevin

lindo745 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kevin wrote:
Sort of,
$175.00 on D.C. Craig's List. A cast iron Rockwell lathe.
It needs a little clean up but it runs great.

About 35 cents a pound, sounds like. A good deal.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

There's nothing you can do that can't
be done. (John Lennon)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:03:53 -0400, Kevin wrote:

Sort of,
$175.00 on D.C. Craig's List. A cast iron Rockwell lathe.
It needs a little clean up but it runs great.

That's good deal. You now officially suck!

I'm recently relocated to the DC area and have been casually watching
the tools sections of Craigs list. Pretty much everything I've seen
is within 10% of the new price and anything with any age is called
"antique" and the price is as high as real estate.

congrat's on your catch

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice! Good deal for that one. Hope you get many, many hours of
enjoyment from it!

`Casper

Sort of,
$175.00 on D.C. Craig's List. A cast iron Rockwell lathe.
It needs a little clean up but it runs great.
Kevin

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Chris Dubea wrote:

That's good deal. You now officially suck!

I'm recently relocated to the DC area and have been casually watching
the tools sections of Craigs list. Pretty much everything I've seen
is within 10% of the new price and anything with any age is called
"antique" and the price is as high as real estate.

congrat's on your catch
Chris

Cris,
Welcome to one of the nations "high maintenance" areas.

--
Kevin

lindo745 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tool gloat todd Woodworking 1 June 17th 06 06:45 AM
Tool Gloat Errol Groff Metalworking 4 September 24th 05 04:00 AM
Tool Gloat! John Moorhead Woodworking 12 December 29th 04 06:25 PM
tool gloat, gloat [email protected] Woodworking 4 December 10th 04 04:33 AM
Tool Gloat MIke Metalworking 1 May 16th 04 07:14 AM