Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Fish Sculptures

In the past year I have made a few fish sculptures I wanted to share with
the group.
jloomis

Attached Thumbnails
Fish Sculptures-imgp0016fishsculpture-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jloomis wrote:
In the past year I have made a few fish sculptures I wanted to share with
the group.
jloomis

Man, those things STINK!

Just kiddin'; nice work! :-)

--
My momma taught me two things about life:
1. Never tell them everything you know;

To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jloomis formulated on Wednesday :
In the past year I have made a few fish sculptures I wanted to share with the
group.
jloomis

Very cool. What are the scales made of?

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thank You.
I am not a very good wood finisher. I use a fast drying urethane clear.
I use small coats, and let it dry and sand between coats.
I mean very small coats........like water.......
I use steel wool to take down the finish and then add a new coat.......
"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:091020070818363394%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article , jloomis
wrote:

In the past year I have made a few fish sculptures I wanted to share with
the group.

Beautiful work. Can you give us some details on wood, finishing,
technique?

http://improve-usenet.org/

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hello Steve,
Thanks for the comment........After I made about 6 or 7 of them I thought
they stunk too.....Just kiddin. They do get tedious.
jloomis
"Steve Turner" wrote in message
jloomis wrote:
In the past year I have made a few fish sculptures I wanted to share with
the group.
jloomis

Man, those things STINK!

Just kiddin'; nice work! :-)

--
My momma taught me two things about life:
1. Never tell them everything you know;

To reply, eat the taco.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jloomis wrote:

In the past year I have made a few fish sculptures I wanted to share with
the group.
jloomis

Very cool and unique.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Wow...
those are really neat!
I see that you have them in a gallery, the right place since they truly are
art!
K.

"jloomis" wrote in message
In the past year I have made a few fish sculptures I wanted to share with
the group.
jloomis

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hi Kate, It was a country fair.....The Boonville Fair.....Boonville Calif.
Thanks.....
jloomis

"jloomis" wrote in message
In the past year I have made a few fish sculptures I wanted to share with
the group.
jloomis

Beautiful Sculptures (pictures) [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 4th 07 06:37 AM
slightly off topic: wind powered kinetic sculptures marc rosen Woodworking 1 May 9th 07 03:53 PM
one big aSs Fish U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit Home Repair 0 November 21st 06 06:30 AM
Get rid of fish smell Don Home Repair 12 November 20th 05 07:54 PM
FISH PUZZLE J T Woodworking 0 March 15th 05 05:11 AM