Posted to alt.home.repair

Default one big aSs Fish

" Teaching fishing to the Masses that Be
Craig Somerford
to Big, New, New, Go, gphillps, (bcc:Ed), (bcc:Thank)
show details
1:26 am (0 minutes ago)
What
" Teaching fishing to the Masses that Be
When
Tue Nov 21
one big aSs Fish
"CLICK"http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/06/photogalleries/giantcatfish/images/primary/catfish1.jpg

Where
map
Every were but starting here first... Hey Corey you Guys have any tips
today about fishing ?
Created By
Craig Oral Somerford
Description
On 11/21/06, Craig Somerford wrote:
Disco Daddy "COW"http://www.aipl.arsusda.gov/kc/bananacow.gif
Reply to " Chasing COW to Music Fest" Or Of CoUrSe " SkIt skit kittie cat skit
Remembering my Grand Father Fred Somerford and or dreams of Fishing
together Amen... 24 oct 2006
Thank You
Sincerely:
Grand Pa http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=Search+Images
"CLICK"http://www.jle.org/photogallery/israel%20experience/jordan%20river.JPG
Good old DaYs
"CLICK ing" thyere are still here...
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D%26sa% 3DN

That's just one aBoVe of many more to come Lets go Fishing

" Working in Faith "
to be a fisher of men or Fish and aLL iN rEaL tImE To... the AbC of the trade
Reply to " Chasing COW to Music Fest" Or Of CoUrSe " SkIt KiTtIe CaT SkIt "
To See Both and then some more "CLICK"http://groups-beta.google.com/

PuT ToGeThEr By Faith and a little bit of KiCk aSs Fun WoRk...
Craig Somerford
to Craig, CHASING, (bcc:Katie)
show details Step by Step
12:35 am (3 minutes ago)
21 nov 2006 and then GOD made FiSh all kinds of them...
--All you will ever need to no about Fishing And then some.
From Sports fishing to bobber fishing then theses cane pole
fishermen yep even Cuban yoyo fishing plus Jig fishing , ice fishing
fly fishing and all trick,s needed to catch them a **** loDe OF ThEm
too...
Brought to you by a **** lode of good prople to. so Forward a tell a
friend http://2Barter.net/forward.html are see New Orleans First
http://2Barter.net/pics.html
you can even qualify to be a fisher of men to aLL iN rEaL tImE To the
AbC of the trade the trade needed to:
ReAl , drag , hoist , flip , dip , grab , pluck , dredge , net , jig
, you name it's here
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

NeXt KiCk aSs PlaCeS tO gO fiShiNg... How do you like me so far ?

" Working in Faith "
Life is so full of choices here do i start...

*hmm |(h)m| (also h'm) exclamation & noun variant spelling of hem 2 , hum 2 .
wondering just were to get started...
I no Pitchers that always works best first to see the to learn "CLICK" 12345

#1 "CLICK"
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realatt...f09031c311253a

#2 "CLICK"
http://webpages.csus.edu/~rla22/Fres...%20fishing.jpg