Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Projectd Finished, Computer Rack

Just completed a computer rack for the office. More pictures at
www.mklange.cnc.net/ComputerRack.html

Other projects at www.mklange.cnc.net

Attached Thumbnails
Projectd Finished, Computer Rack-rack001-jpg  Projectd Finished, Computer Rack-rack003-jpg  Projectd Finished, Computer Rack-rack004-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That shop is WAY too clean for anybody to be doing any work in it....you
bought that at Ikea didn't you?

Other projects at www.mklange.cnc.net

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Other projects at www.mklange.cnc.net

Well done! ... nothing like a custom piece to do exactly what needs to be
done.

While I like the computer rack, I _really_ like the bench in the background.
Can't have too many drawers in a shop!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mapdude wrote:

That shop is WAY too clean for anybody to be doing any work in it....you
bought that at Ikea didn't you?

Nah, I just cleaned up after finishing the project. :-)
In reality, I'm one of those people who can't get anything done if I can't
find things readily, so I tend to clean up and put stuff away while I'm
going along. It also gives me a chance to consider the next step (or how
I'm going to fix the last screw-up).

Other projects at www.mklange.cnc.net

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Other projects at www.mklange.cnc.net

Well done! ... nothing like a custom piece to do exactly what needs to be
done.

While I like the computer rack, I _really_ like the bench in the
background. Can't have too many drawers in a shop!

Thanks. Drawers really do help keep down the clutter. Before I put in
the drawers, the bench had two shelves. It's too easy to have stuff pile
up that way.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mapdude wrote:

That shop is WAY too clean for anybody to be doing any work in it....you
bought that at Ikea didn't you?

Nah, I just cleaned up after finishing the project. :-)
In reality, I'm one of those people who can't get anything done if I can't
find things readily, so I tend to clean up and put stuff away while I'm
going along. It also gives me a chance to consider the next step (or how
I'm going to fix the last screw-up).

====Other than the builder's obsessive/compulsive cleanliness disorder, the
only thing else that I can complain about is the name "Computer Rack!" How
vulgar! It should be entitled something like "Computer Cabinet!" *G* Nice
job! For a followup to this, how about showing it with all the bits and
pieces installed in their proper places?

Leif

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mapdude wrote:

That shop is WAY too clean for anybody to be doing any work in it....you
bought that at Ikea didn't you?

Nah, Â*I just cleaned up after finishing the project. Â*:-)
In reality, I'm one of those people who can't get anything done if I
can't find things readily, so I tend to clean up and put stuff away while
I'm going along. Â*It also gives me a chance to consider the next step (or
how I'm going to fix the last screw-up).

====Other than the builder's obsessive/compulsive cleanliness disorder,
the only thing else that I can complain about is the name "Computer Rack!"
Â*How vulgar! Â*It should be entitled something like "Computer Cabinet!" G
Nice job! For a followup to this, how about showing it with all the bits
and pieces installed in their proper places?

Leif

I don't call anything a cabinet if it doesn't have doors and/or drawers.

Per your request:

Attached Thumbnails
Projectd Finished, Computer Rack-installed001-jpg  Projectd Finished, Computer Rack-installed003-jpg  Projectd Finished, Computer Rack-installed004-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mapdude wrote:

[...]

Well, dadgummit! I thought it was missing something! *G*

cab·i·net (kab'?-nit)
n.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That sure looks nice.
I love the two tone wood.

Other projects at www.mklange.cnc.net

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kate wrote:

From:
Kate Â*Â*(BellSouth Internet Group)
Date:
Monday 08 October 2007 11:41:27 am
Groups:
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
That sure looks nice.
I love the two tone wood.

Thanks

mount towel rack/magazine rack to ceramic tile mikeasmel Home Repair 3 March 9th 07 02:15 PM
Gun Rack/Cabinet Plan .... Just the rack part... bremen68 Woodworking 4 February 13th 07 02:02 AM
Finished! Nigel Molesworth UK diy 3 December 27th 05 09:51 AM
New shop open, my first workbench is finished, just not finished... JC Woodworking 8 May 31st 05 02:02 AM
Homemade computer desk (finished this time!) BigWallop UK diy 4 July 6th 03 03:37 AM