Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default I decided to put a window on each gable end of the barn

I recycled some antique glass from a (former) window in the main house. The
cutout on the barn is a bit unconventional but I had to do it that way to
that I could install it as a single unit and not create a bad place for
rain to collect.

The back side of the frame is structural. It "connects" the sideing boards
which were severed by the window hole.

Still to come:

The cupola!

Attached Thumbnails
I decided to put a window on each gable end of the barn-23-jpg  I decided to put a window on each gable end of the barn-21-jpg  I decided to put a window on each gable end of the barn-40-jpg  I decided to put a window on each gable end of the barn-42-jpg  I decided to put a window on each gable end of the barn-46-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Very nice, the unconventional looks better than a normal set window.

Mike
Watch for the bounce.
If ya didn't see it, ya didn't feel it.
If ya see it, it didn't go off.
Old Air Force Munitions Saying
"C & S" wrote in message
.. .
I recycled some antique glass from a (former) window in the main house. The
cutout on the barn is a bit unconventional but I had to do it that way to
that I could install it as a single unit and not create a bad place for
rain to collect.

The back side of the frame is structural. It "connects" the sideing
boards
which were severed by the window hole.

Still to come:

The cupola!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

C & S wrote:

I recycled some antique glass from a (former) window in the main house.
The cutout on the barn is a bit unconventional but I had to do it that way
that I could install it as a single unit and not create a bad place for
rain to collect.

The back side of the frame is structural. It "connects" the sideing
boards which were severed by the window hole.

Still to come:

The cupola!

Now that is just plain cool! Great job.