Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default 1911-style grips - 3 attachments

I posted on rec.woodworking that I've made grips for 1911-style pistols.
Here are two sets I made for a friend. One set was made from Bocote, and
has a matching knife, the other was made from figured walnut, and has a
special signature on them.

Attached Thumbnails
1911-style grips - 3 attachments-tedgrips2-jpg  1911-style grips - 3 attachments-knifegun-jpg  1911-style grips - 3 attachments-tedgrips1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

I posted on rec.woodworking that I've made grips for 1911-style pistols.
Here are two sets I made for a friend. One set was made from Bocote, and
has a matching knife, the other was made from figured walnut, and has a
special signature on them.

Nice. Ted Nugent's signature? cool