Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Project Update Stickley-clone dresser

It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date
with regard to the number of working hours.

Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Thank you!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dresser_Project.htm

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Attached Thumbnails
Project Update Stickley-clone dresser-_mg_2632-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Stoutman wrote:
It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date
with regard to the number of working hours.

Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Thank you!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dresser_Project.htm

G'day Stoutman,
The only applicable feed back for this project would be "very nice".
I like the clean lines and the walnut timber.
I'm not so sure about the pulls though. Although at $25.00 bucks a pop
I'd have to be bloody sure

Keep on keeping on
regards
John
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Very nice!!!! I really like the use of solid wood for the drawers.
The dovetail work is top notch also. Walnut is always nice to work
with. The smell takes some getting used to but it really finishes out
nice. It fades out over time, but that can be controlled with the use
of stains. I have make shadow boxes with it years ago (20) and they
still look good.

Once again VERY NICE WORK!! Lee Tollett

It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date
with regard to the number of working hours.

Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Thank you!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dresser_Project.htm

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:06:46 -0400, "Stoutman" .@. wrote:

It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date
with regard to the number of working hours.

Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Keep going... G

Looks nice, I don't have anything else to add.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I think it's beautiful!
Though, for my own taste, I don't much like the pulls you have chosen for
it.
Not that they arent neat looking and all that, just kind of bulky BUT I'm a
girl too, so go figure ;ŹD

At that though, you can likely get them on Ebay for somewhat less than $25 a
pop!
Here's a LOT of 50 of them for what you might pay for just the dresser pulls
for thsis project.

http://tinyurl.com/ytb692

Kate

"B a r r y" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:06:46 -0400, "Stoutman" .@. wrote:

It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date
with regard to the number of working hours.

Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Keep going... G

Looks nice, I don't have anything else to add.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Very Nice. I like the dark walnut drawers and how you kept the grain pattern
running across the drawer fronts.

The drawer pulls would be great if you only had one or two drawers. I think
it needs some homemade ones with a special touch to enhance your hard work.
I would really have to think on this one. It's not the cost I just think it
would look nicer if homemade. Right now I have no suggestions. Sorry!

Tim
"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date
with regard to the number of working hours.

Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Thank you!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dresser_Project.htm

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I like it, but as for the pulls, as clean a look as you have going, I think
it would look outstanding with some sort of a hidden pull. I don't have any
real good idea of what, but I would hate to disrupt those clean lines.

G-Man