Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Project Update Stickley-clone dresser

It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date
with regard to the number of working hours.

Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Thank you!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dresser_Project.htm

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Stoutman wrote:

| Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Ay-yup, it looks like a dresser frame.

:-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 7, 10:05 pm, "Stoutman" .@. wrote:
It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date
with regard to the number of working hours.

Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Thank you!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dresser_Project.htm

Nice. I'm generally not the biggest fan of Stickley design, but that
dresser looks damn sharp in walnut. I very much like your decision to
use that wood rather than oak. You're ouching $25.00 handles but
they've got to be cheaper (expense and time) than carving handles out
of 12/4 walnut...

Cheers,
Jeff

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 7, 10:05 pm, "Stoutman" .@. wrote:

"Take a peek at my progress"

Nice work. But may be you should consider making your own pulls if you
want "rustic!"