Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default New workbench

I just completed my new workbench. Plan was from American Woodworker
about a year back. Met my needs because it rolls when I need it to but
is rock solid when in use. I used the plane for the base and is made
mostly from 5 sheets of borg plywood. Trim is solid oak. the top is
made from a solid core door cut to size and trimmed in walnut. There
are 6 100 lb rated wheels under the carcass to allow for movement. 4
wedges lift it slightly to make it stationary.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0143.JPG
Views:	159
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	1100  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0144.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1101  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0145.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	1102  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0146.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	1103  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0147.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	1104

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0148.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	1105

workbench? Duck Woodworking 7 June 26th 07 10:35 PM
Workbench Baz UK diy 0 March 9th 06 03:34 PM
Workbench Plans Added to Workbench Website Tim C Woodworking 9 March 24th 05 03:13 AM
workbench Chris Woodworking 0 November 27th 04 08:16 AM
WORKBENCH J T Woodworking 0 March 14th 04 06:13 AM