Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
PH Thorsted PH Thorsted is offline

Default New workbench

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:51:29 -0400, David Bridgeman wrote:

I just completed my new workbench. Plan was from American Woodworker
about a year back. Met my needs because it rolls when I need it to but
is rock solid when in use. I used the plane for the base and is made
mostly from 5 sheets of borg plywood. Trim is solid oak. the top is
made from a solid core door cut to size and trimmed in walnut. There
are 6 100 lb rated wheels under the carcass to allow for movement. 4
wedges lift it slightly to make it stationary.

Looks very good David. Like the slide out shelves/drawers. But then I have
a fan of slide outs. Like your choice of a solid core door for the top.
What is the white material on the vise?

Paul T.

http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!