Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
David Bridgeman David Bridgeman is offline

Default New workbench

I just completed my new workbench. Plan was from American Woodworker
about a year back. Met my needs because it rolls when I need it to but
is rock solid when in use. I used the plane for the base and is made
mostly from 5 sheets of borg plywood. Trim is solid oak. the top is
made from a solid core door cut to size and trimmed in walnut. There
are 6 100 lb rated wheels under the carcass to allow for movement. 4
wedges lift it slightly to make it stationary.

Attached Thumbnails
New workbench-img_0143-jpg  New workbench-img_0144-jpg  New workbench-img_0145-jpg  New workbench-img_0146-jpg  New workbench-img_0147-jpg

New workbench-img_0148-jpg